We need your support!
We are very excited to be entrants in the National Geographic Ashoka’s Changemakers Geotourism Challenge: Celebrating Places, Changing Lives. This is a global competition to surface and recognize innovators in geotourism, defined as tourism that sustains or enhances the geographical character of the place being visited – its environment, culture, aesthetics, heritage, and the well-being of its residents.
Soomaa.com is a featured entrant in this initiative. We are promoting and preserving the building skills and use of traditional dugout canoes (log-boats) of Soomaa National Park, Estonia by organizing workshops, camps and river trips both for locals and tourists. By being part of this competition, we have a great opportunity to get the word out about our work to leaders in the geotourism field, investors, the media, potential partners, and other supporters.
The competition winners will be decided by online voting, so the more people we can inspire, the better!
Please help us rally support for our work:
- Visit our project entry http://www.changemakers.net/en-us/node/7540.
- Leave us feedback about our entry. Here’s how:
- If you do not have a Changemakers account, please click here to register on the site. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- Login at the Changemakers website.
- Go to the competition page.
- Visit my entry, read about what I do and leave me feedback! http://www.changemakers.net/en-us/node/7540
- Update your profile and be part of a growing online community of support
- Spread the word to your colleagues and friends through your emails, blogs, or websites. I’ve included some information about us below that you are welcome to share with others.
This contest can give our work a great boost. Thank you very much for your help!
Powered by Facebook Comments